Here are some of my favourite tools of 2016 that I use just about every day.
- iTerm 2 - I especially love the (focus follows mouse cursor) feature.
- Mosh - Super useful if you’re working on shaky 3G/cellular connections to your server VMs.
- Sketch - Absurdly powerful app, accessible UI, exports asset properties to valid CSS, super extensive plugin ecosystem. What more could you want in an app and UI prototyping platform?
- Sketch Toolbox - Pretty much the Sketch plugin manager.
- AWS Command Line Interface
- Panic Transmit